Location: Newborn sessions are done at my natural light studio.
- Photography session (approx 3 hours)
- 20 hand edited digital images (all images also converted to black & white)
- 1 custom digital Birth announcement
- 1 16×20 or 20×20 canvas print
- 1 3×3 mini accordion book
- The best time to photograph a newborn is in the first 2 weeks of their lives as they sleep most of the time. The best time to set up a session is before the newborn is born.
- Newborn sessions can last 3 hours (3 – 4 hours for twins) so I recommend Moms come prepared with milk/formula etc accordingly
- Make sure your baby is well fed just before the session.
- I love personalizing my sessions so I encourage parents to get objects that are of importance to them e.g. wedding rings, scarfs, baskets etc
*** Moms, I understand how difficult it can be to even think of a photography session during the first 2 weeks of your baby’s life and there will be a tendency to procrastinate to a later date, but your little one will grow fast & the pictures you take in first 2 weeks is something you will cherish it for the rest of your life. I don’t have such pictures of my daughter and I really wish I had taken the time to do it!
After the session: It takes me upto 2 weeks to process the pictures. I provide the number of pictures mentioned above If you need anything extra, please let me know and I would love to give it to you if I can!